24in. LP 4 Burner Range
4-12in. Burners on Top / Oven Below
Undercounter nugget ice machine can produce 340 pounds of nugget ice in 24 hours, but this amount decreases in warmer conditions. Nugget ice is soft, chewable, and it can be used in frozen drinks, fountain beverages, healthcare establishments, and more. The unit has an 80-pound-capacity storage bin—made accessible because the lid slides back—while the included ice scoop prevents contact between ice and hands.
This undercounter ice maker is simple to operate with its intuitive control panel. A QR code is included for checking service information and warranty history of the unit. It has a stainless steel evaporator that withstands heavy use and an external air filter that is accessible from the front for cleaning.
- 340-lb. maximum daily ice production
- 266-lb. AHRI-certified daily ice production
- 80-lb. storage bin capacity
- Makes chewable nugget ice
- User-friendly control panel for intuitive operation
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- External air filter is front accessible for convenient cleaning
- Stainless steel evaporator is durable for high-volume settings
- Uses R134A refrigerant
- Reliable, low-maintenance, greaseless bearing
- Unique QR code provides information for servicing and warranty history
- Convenient, slide-back bin door
- Ice scoop is included
- 3,000-BTU heat transfer capacity
- Ideal ambient air temperature: 50-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water temperature: 40-100 degrees F
- Ideal incoming water pressure: 20-80 PSIG
- cULus listed; AHRI, ISO 9001:2015, and NSF certified
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the U.S.A.
Dimensions & Utilities
- 24 in. W x 28.5 in. D x 39 in. H
- 5.47 kW
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord
AquaPatrol™ Plus water filtration system is made for ice makers and beverage equipment. Cubers up to 650 pounds and flakers, nuggets, and nugget dispensers up to 1,200 pounds are compatible with this filtration system. This cartridge is easy to install and maintain. Your ice machine will stay cleaner for longer since this filter leaves chlorine in the water. Scale buildup is reduced with a phosphate feed. A tighter pore size removes unwanted compounds from the water. The Scotsman AP1-P AquaPatrol Plus water filtration system’s footprint is smaller to provide you with more flexibility in where you install it.
- Can be used on ice makers or beverage equipment
- Made for flakers, nuggets, and nugget dispensers up to 1,200 lbs. and cubers up to 650 lbs.
- Easy to install and maintain
- Ice machine stays clean longer since chlorine is left in the water
- Polyphosphate feed reduces scale buildup
- Smaller pore size removes unwanted compounds
- Footprint is smaller, providing more flexibility in how the filter is installed
- Overall Dimensions: 5.6 in. W x 4.75 in. D x 21.5 in. H
- cULus listed; ISO 9001:2008 and NSF certified
AquaPatrol™ Plus Water Filtration System, single system, designed for ice makers & beverage equipment, cubers up 650 lb, flakers, nuggets & nugget dispensers up to 1200 lb, cULus, NSF