The Star 630FF Star-Max® countertop fryer enables operators to prepare fried chicken, cheese curds, french fries, and other popular casual dining foods. Made of heavy-gauge stainless steel, the fryer won’t effortlessly corrode or scratch from the transfer of fryer baskets. It can hold two baskets at a time and can produce 65 pounds of french fries in an hour.
Equipped with an automatic pilot ignition, the Star 630FF commercial fryer lights up quickly and effectively. Heavy-duty knobs permit temperature adjustment between 200 and 375 degrees Fahrenheit, so chefs can customize the frying process to any recipe’s needs. Holding 30 pounds of oil, the fryer’s tank can be drained through a front-access valve.
- Part of the Star-Max series
- 30-lb. tank oil capacity
- Produces 65 lbs. of french fries per hr.
- Countertop model
- Heavy-gauge polished stainless steel construction resists scratching and corrosion
- Underfired full baskets
- 2 fry baskets
- Temperature range: 200-375 degrees F
- Heavy-duty knobs enable temperature adjustment
- High-limit safety thermostat prevents burning
- Automatic pilot light ignition
- 1⁄4-turn front-access drain valve
- 4-in. legs are adjustable
- 70,000 BTU
- 24 in. W x 25.1 in. D x 23.4 in. H